1. Tilting the Basin: Contemporary Art of Nevada (920 Commerce Street) We came, we saw, we’re forever conquered.
2. Preservation (Marjorie Barrick Museum of Art) Currents of energy carry us from artwork to artwork. Here comes the vortex!
3. Tim Bavington: Sounds of Silence (Michele C Quinn Fine Art Advisory) Hardedge abstraction triggers chromatic ecstasy. Our retinas are still vibrating.
4. Matthew Couper: From Dust to Water (Rise Gallery, Holsum Lofts): Symbols + Wit + Social Commentary + Technical Know-how = Awesome.
5. KD Matheson: Masks, Sculptures, Paintings (Sahara West Library) We’re still trying figure out how that whole sci-fi-tribalism thing works.