What’s no secret is that being vegan and trying to find quick food options can be really difficult. Here are 10 menu items that are actually vegan and super easy to order.
1. Wendy’s Plain Baked Potato.
Take it home and add your own pat of vegan butter!
2. Wendy’s Berry Burst Chicken Salad.
Hold the meat and cheese.
3. Burger King French Toast Sticks.
This might sound strange, but they aren’t made with milk or eggs.
4. Chipotle Sofritas.
It’s tofu braised with peppers and spices. Add it to a burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans and tomato salsa for a killer meal.
5. Chick-fil-A Superfood Side Salad.
Broccoli, kale, roasted nuts and cranberries comprise this yummy vegan alternative.
6. McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
Order without the cream.
7. Subway Veggie Delite.
Minus the cheese and mayo, add Subway Vinaigrette and you’ve got a perfect vegan sandwich.
8. Denny’s Build Your Own Burger.
Get the veggie patty and ask for no cheese.
9. Taco Bell side of black beans and rice.
Add pico de gallo, lettuce and guacamole and you have a solid meal.
10. Domino’s Pizza Thin Crust Pacific Veggie.
Order with no cheese and get all the veggies available.