1. Monta Between the Chinatown original, Chaya on Eastern and the new Ramen KoBo on South Durango, Monta’s noodly empire rules. #Tonkotsu4Life. Montaramen.com.
2. Ramen Sora The Sapporo-style soups—and mystifying miso-pork broth hybrid—served at Sora satisfy serious ramen purists. 4490 Spring Mountain Road, 702-685-1011.
3. Jinya Ramen Bar So what if it’s a franchise with locations across the country? Jinya’s diverse menu and dedication to slow-simmered satisfaction captivate us. 4860 W. Flamingo Road, 702-868-8877.
4. Fukumimi The east-side fave gets wild with cold tomato ramen, garlic oil and fried onion ramen and spicy sesame tan tan men with ground pork and bok choy. 4860 S. Eastern Ave., 702-631-2933.
5. Yusho Group noodle slurpers, meet Yusho’s monster ramen, a $45 bowl of squad-pleasing madness with shrimp, eggs, maitake mushrooms and crispy pork. Monte Carlo, 702-730-6888.