1. Bastille on 3rd This friendly neighborhood LGBT bar offers a staggering variety of drink specials, from BOGOs to beer busts. 1402 S. 3rd St., 702-385-9298.
2. ReBAR Part neighborhood bar, part vintage shop and altogether awesome, ReBAR stands apart from every other watering hole in this town. 1225 S. Main St., 702-349-2283.
3. Velveteen Rabbit There’s always something good happening at this hip baroque lounge, from funky DJ nights to delicious craft cocktails. 1218 S. Main St., 702-685-9642.
4. Cornish Pasty Co. Partial to beer? There are dozens of taps to choose from here—not to mention tasty, rib-sticking meat pastries. 10 E. Charleston Blvd., 702-862-4538.
5. Artifice Chase strong drinks with intoxicating shots of entertainment: karaoke, goth dance nights, cheeky drawing classes and more. 1025 1st St. #100, 702-489-6339.