1. Bao Sliders at The Black Sheep The super-hip new Vietnamese restaurant serves memorable mini-sandwiches of house-made pork sausage with fried quail egg, crispy shallots, fresh herbs and spicy jalapeño aioli. ($9) 8680 W. Warm Springs Road, 702-954-3998.
2. Dirty Birdie at Born and Raised BAR offers several slider selections, but we love these crispy chicken bites with collard greens and peppery country sausage gravy. ($12) Multiple locations, bornandraisedlv.com.
3. Beef Tartare Sliders at Bazaar Meat Go raw with tender, rich sirloin with silky French savora mustard and quail egg on fluffy Parker House rolls from the bar menu at this magnificent meat house. ($10) SLS, 702-761-7610.
4. Lobster Sliders at Delmonico Sweet, succulent seafood stars in these sliders at Emeril’s steak-centric palace, decorated only with a little celery leaf and a bright citrus aioli. ($22) Venetian, 702-414-3737.
5. Trio Sliders at Rollin' Smoke Choose from pulled pork, brisket, chicken or hot link for this slider trifecta ... or maybe get a double order so you don’t miss a bite. ($13) Multiple locations, rollinsmokebarbeque.com.