1. Fukuburger Every burger at this joint is solid, but the juicy Tamago, topped with onion strings, a fried egg and a medley of furikake, teriyaki and wasabi mayo, is divine. 3429 S. Jones Blvd., 702-262-6995.
2. B&B Burger & Beer Mario Batali wins big with the Drive-Thru, two griddled beef patties on a sesame seed bun with American cheese, LTO and house-pickled pickles. Venetian, 702-414-2220.
3. Echo & Rig The combo steakhouse/butcher shop delights with the Butcher Blend Burger—USDA prime beef “sourced through artisan ranchers.” Tivoli Village, 440 S. Rampart Blvd., 702-489-3525.
4. Sammy's L.A. Pastrami & Burgers The Pastrami Burger is a legit monster, topped with provolone, pickles, mustard and a stack of Sammy’s namesake deli meat. 2191 E. Tropicana Ave., 702-482-8192.
5. Fat Choy The behemoth Fat Choy Burger—a half-pound patty piled with shortrib, bacon, onion jam and a runny egg—isn’t for the dainty. Eureka Casino, 595 E. Sahara Ave., 702-794-0829.